We are very excited for the MRCC's annual trip to Michigan's Adventure this Sunday, June 24 from 11am - 9pm.
Registration will close at 12pm on Thursday, June 21. But for those who have registered, here is more information about the event:
- The park opens at 11am. The MRCC will be stationed near the park entrance. Here, you will be able to get your tickets for the park and for lunch.
- You can verify your registration by logging in to your Hammer9.com account and clicking on Events.
- The park is open to the public so friends or additional family members may purchase tickets to the park on Sunday.
- Lunch will be served for free in three shifts throughout the day. Your lunch shift will be on your ticket. Lunch will be outside at the Mary Lynn Catering Pavilion.
- We expect to have thousands of MRCC members and their families at the event. Please be safe and have a great time!